Served between 12.00pm & 2.30pm.
Lunch discount 50% off.
Available Monday to Friday 12-3pm...Click here for more info
- Baked Camembert Board to share with toasted breads, and real ale chutney...£9 v
- Sausage Board to share. Your selection of three sausages from our menu, served with beer mustard, piccalilli & real ale chutney...£9
- Fried calamari served with toasted breads and lemon mayo...£6
All our homemade burgers are served with skinny fries in a brioche bun.
- The Classic Just with bacon & melted cheese...£ll
- The Veggie Baked Halloumi cheese, topped with roasted red pepper, tomato salsa and mushroom...£9 v
- The BBQ Our smoked pulled pork and BBQ sauce...£l2
All our sandwiches are served on the bread of the day, with fries and a handful of salad.
- The pulled pork Freshly pulled pork in a bbq sauce and mixed leaves
- The Veggie Double baked Halloumi, roasted red peppers, Tomato, mushroom, mixed leaves and Pesto v
- The Fishie fried sole goujons, lemon mayo and mixed leaves
- The sausage A sausage of your choice, sliced up, accompanied by mixed leaves and real ale chutney
All the Toasties are served with skinny fries and a side of healthy salad
- Chicken Pesto Delicious mix of chicken, pesto, peppers, mushrooms and plenty of cheese!
- Ham and cheese toastie Simple, yet scrumptious
Famous butchers dozen: all...£10.00
All our sausages are served with a choice of seasoned mash or cheesy mash with plenty of gravy and peas.
ANY COMBINATION OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Cumberland These all-meat sausages are suitable for coeliacs. They are Britain’s most famous regional variety because they contain no cereal. They are peppery.
- Pork Port and Stilton This sausage uses the well known combination of stilton and port to great effect. No artificial substitutes or flavour enhancers just great flavours.
- Pork, Bacon & Black Pudding This recipe combines the rich flavour of black pudding and smoked bacon.
- Roobanger & Red Wine Not often used in Australia, but gourmets love it. The kangaroo is low in fat and slightly gamey and soaked in red wine it is delicious.
- Wild Boar, Apple & Calvados The exotic flavour of wild boar is enhanced further by the addition of a splash of apple brandy and fresh apples.
- Drunken Duck These great ingredients blend beautifully to create a mouth watering sausage, with a hint of garlic with some classic English herbs.
- South African Beef Boerewors It is a traditional South African recipe that contains local Sussex and Hants beef, pork back fat and coriander as the distinctive flavour.
- Greenwich Smokey Made when O hagans opened the world’s first fresh sausage shop in Greenwich. Made with Pork and paprika leaving a smokey finish.
- Beef and Guiness developed by Ohagans in the early 8o’s. It has a truly great irish flavour.
- Lamb and rosemary great herby, lamb sausage. With a splash of red wine, this sausage has great game flavour to it. One of the few O’hagans originals; dating all the way back to 1988.
- Chicken Peri Peri A Portuguese inspired creation is the true favourite on the Eastern seaboard of Africa. This is only for those who liked their food hot.
- Garlic chicken The French are not the only ones who like their garlic! Chicken, parsley, white wine and spring onions with a strong hint of garlic making this sausage a must try!
- Smoked beer and beef brewed in Bavaria, this smoked beer is made up from malted barley whilst kilned over a fire of beech wood logs. Once married up with prime Scottish beef, it creates a subtle and rewarding taste.