- Bread & olives...£5
- Home smoked BBW wings & a side salad...£6
- Baked Camembert Board (for2) with toasted breads & an apple, red chilli & real ale chutney...£9 v
- Sausage Board(for2) your selection of three sausages from our menu with beer mustard & real ale chutney...£9
- Piled high Nachos with topping choices of... Diced sausage of your choice, Pulled Pork, Chipolte Chilli Beef, or veggie lovers... an over load of smoked cheddar. All nachos boards are topped with salsa and sour cream. Ideal as a starter to share between two, or a main for one!...£9
- Mac and cheese melting pot...£8.75
- Mushroom and sweet potato curry served with rice and poppadums...£8
On The Rocks
WARNING: The rocks are very hot, they will burn you. Please check out our boards for the selection of exotic meats of the day! Our current exotic meats are as follows:
- Wild boar
- 6oz Exotic steak...£15
- Small exotic platter (2 steaks)...£25
- Large exotic platter (3 steaks)...£32
- Rump & exotic...£23
- Fillet & exotic...£31
are carefully selected, aged and prepared by our Master Butcher. All our steaks are aged for a minimum 2O days and have been trimmed especially for cooking on our hot volcanic rocks.
- 8oz Aged Fillet steak...£19
- l2oz Aged Rump steak...£19
- 9oz Aged Rib-eye steak...£19
- 6oz Aged Rump...£13
All hot rock dishes are served with mixed leaf salad and a choice of skinny fries, sweet potato fries or jacket potato
All our homemade burgers are served with either skinny or sweet potato fries in a brioche bun and a side of salad
- The classic Just with bacon and melted cheese...£11
- The Veggie Baked Halloumi cheese, topped with roasted peppers, tomato salsa and mushroom...£9
- The BBQ our smoked pulled pork and BBQ sauce...£12
- The Mexican Chipotle chilli beef, cheese and jalapenos...£12
- The big boy Two of our homemade burgers, topped with bacon, cheese, pulled pork and BBQ sauce...£16
American Style Loaded Dogs:
All our loaded dogs are ten pounds. All you have to is to choose a topping and then the sausage that you want in between the buns...
- Frenchie caramelised onions and strong cheddar cheese, topped with chutney
- El Nacho chipotle chilli beef, cheddar and jalapenos
- Return of the mac topped with our smoked macNcheese
- Pork N Slaw Pulled pork topped with crunchy slaw
All our hotdogs are served with either sweet potato or skinny fries, and a side of salad.
- Onion Rings
- Mixed Leaf Salad
- Jacket Potato
- Sweet Potato Fries
- Peppercorn Sauce...(£2)
Famous butchers dozen: all...£10.00
All our sausages are served with a choice of seasoned mash or cheesy mash with plenty of gravy & peas.
- Cumberland These all-meat sausages are suitable for coeliacs. They are Britain’s most famous regional variety because they contain no cereal. They are peppery.
- Pork Port and Stilton This sausage uses the well known combination of stilton and port to great effect. No artificial substitutes or flavour enhancers just great flavours.
- Pork, Bacon & Black Pudding This recipe combines the rich flavour of black pudding and smoked bacon.
- Roobanger & Red Wine Not often used in Australia, but gourmets love it. The kangaroo is low in fat and slightly gamey and soaked in red wine it is delicious.
- Wild Boar, Apple & Calvados The exotic flavour of wild boar is enhanced further by the addition of a splash of apple brandy and fresh apples.
- Drunken Duck These great ingredients blend beautifully to create a mouth watering sausage, with a hint of garlic with some classic English herbs.
- South African Beef Boerewors It is a traditional South African recipe that contains local Sussex and Hants beef, pork back fat and coriander as the distinctive flavour.
- Greenwich Smokey Made when O hagans opened the worlds first fresh sausage shop in Greenwich. Made with Pork and paprika leaving a smokey finish
- Beef and Guiness Developed by Ohagans in the early 8o’s. It has a truly great irish flavour
- Lamb and rosemary A great herby, lamb sausage. With a splash of red wine, this sausage has great game flavour to it. One of the few Ohagans originals dating all the way back to 1988.
- Chicken Peri Peri A Portuguese inspired creation is the true favourite on the Eastern seaboard of Africa. This is only for those who liked their food hot.
- Garlic chicken The French are not the only ones who like their garlic! Chicken, parsley, white wine and spring onions with a strong hint of garlic making this sausage a must try!
- Smoked beer and beef Brewed in Bavaria, this smoked beer is made up from malted barley whilst kilned over a fire of beech wood logs. Once married up with prime Scottish beef, it creates a subtle and rewarding taste.