world Beers & Real Ales
from the UK
- Brewdog 5 am Saint £4.95 330ml, 5% Scotland 5 am Saint is The Holy Grail of red ales. Malts: Maris Otter, Caramalt, Munich Malt, Crystal and Dark Crystal Malts.
- Bristol Beer Fact Milk Stout £5.95 500ml, 4.5% Bristol, England Sweet, black and extremely full-bodied. Unfermentable Lactose sugar (added during the boil) sweetens the Chocolate and Black Malt derived roast / burnt flavours.
- Ilkley The Mayan £6.50 500ml, 6.5% Ilkley, England Inspired by an ancient Mayan recipe, Ilkley Brewery has created an extraordinary Stout. It is velvety smooth, bittersweet, and has a subtle smoky fire in its belly. The Mayan is a Chipotle Chocolate Stout, dare you take it on?
- Wild Beer Co Fresh £5.50 330ml, 5.5% Shepton Mallet, England An aromatic pale ale. Sourcing hops from both Northern and Southern hemisphere creating two exciting hop harvests with two hop profiles in the blend. Lemon Sherbet aromas, an enjoyable bitterness and a crisp dry finish.
- Wild Beer Co Summerset Wild £5.95 330ml, 5% Shepton Mallet, England Spontaneously fermented berlinner weisse inspired beer. "the yakult of beers". Lactobacillus, pediococcus, brettanomyces. Wild apple starter to generate the fermentation organisms.
- Ruddles County £4.95 500ml, 4.3% England Traditional English ale with a distinctive flavour of dark toffee & caramel.
- Old Speckled Hen £4.95 500ml, 5% England Traditional English malty ale with notes of toffee & fruits.
from the americas
- Corona £3.95 330ml, 4.5% Mexico A light golden beer with slight malt note.
- Brahma £3.95 330ml, 4.3% Brazil A classic Brazillian recipe with a barley tone.
- Budweiser £3.95 330ml, 4.8% USA King of Beers.
- Weihenstephan Vitus Weizenbock £7.50 500ml, 7.7% Germany A light-coloured, spicy single-bock wheat beer, for both beer lovers and the beer connoisseur. Extra long and cold storage in our monastery cellars makes this single-bock a really special beer with full body and a distinctively great mouthfeel. Prost!
- Kopparberg Mixed Fruits Cider £4.90 500ml, 4.0% A premium cider from the town of Kopparberg Sweden, blended with summer fruits.
- Kopparberg Strawberry & Lime Cider £4.90 500ml, 4.0% A premium cider from the town of Kopparberg Sweden.
- Celis White £5.50 250ml, 5% Belgium Pierre Celis created the original Hoegaarden beer in the early 1960’s. Brouwerij Van Steenberge is now brewing the original Pierre Celis White under the brand-name Celis White in Europe and Ertveld's With in North America.
- Chimay Blue £6.95 330m, 9% Belgium Chimay Blue is principally distinguished by its character of a strong beer. This is a beer whose fragrance of fresh yeast with a light, flowery rosy touch is especially pleasant.
- Chimay Cinq £14.95 750ml, 8% Belgium Chimay Tripel, with its typical golden colour, its slightly hazy appearance and its fine head is especially characterised by its aroma which results from an agreeable combination of fresh hops and yeast.
- Chouffe La Chouffe Blonde £14.95 750ml, 8% Belgium La Chouffe has a quintessentially Belgian character, with spiced, bready notes, coriander and a touch of lemon.
- Delirium Tremens £14.95 750ml, 8.5% Belgium The particular character and the unique taste of "Delirium Tremens" result from the use of three different kinds of yeast.
- Deus £29.95 750ml, 11.5% Belgium First brewed at Bosteels, transfered to the Champagne region of France were it is treated much like a champagne with the bottles inverted and the yeast expunged and bottle re corked.
- Floris Honey £5.50 330ml, 4.5% Belgium Easy drinking and soothing, honey bitter-sweet, honey flavoured white beer.
- Floris Mango £5.50 330ml, 3.6% Belgium Floris Mango is a smooth and easy drinking white beer, with exotic fruity flavours and a refreshing citric finish.
- Hoegaarden Forbidden Fruit £6.95 330ml, 8.5% Belgium Hoegaarden Forbidden Fruit is a claret coloured speciality beer of rare complexity, brewed of dark malts, dried orange peel and coriander.
- Hoegaarden Rosee £4.95 250ml, 3% Belgium Hoegaarden Rose is naturally sweet, with a pleasant fruity aroma and subtle hints of spices and coriander. This beer is unfiltered, wheat beer; giving it a cloudy appearance and a lively, delicate pink to light orange colour.
- Kwak £14.95 750ml £6.50 330ml 8.5% Belgium Full-bodied Belgian Specialty Ale. Amber in colour with beautiful foam and slightly sweet, seductive malt character. Rich, satisfying Belgian experience.
- Straffe Hendrik Tripel £6.75 330ml, 9% Belgium Traditional top-fermentation beer that referments in the bottle. Straffe Hendrik is an authentic Belgian Triple beer, still brewed according to the original recipe. To serve cool.
- Trappistes Rochefort 6 £5.95 330ml, 7.5% Belgium This beer, the oldest of the three Rochefort Trappist beers, has the reddish colour of autumn leaves, a soft body and an earthy, herbal palate.
- Samichlaus £9.95 330ml, 14% Belgium Samichlaus may be aged for many years to come. Older vintages become more complex with a creamy warming finish. Serve with hardy robust dishes and desserts, particularly with chocolates, or as an after dinner drink by itself.